This version of the Rules webpage first adapted by Avy has a couple corrections made to it, as well as further definition of each so there is no confusion when it comes to understanding the law of the land. I will attempt to keep this as recent as I can for our loyal patrons knowledge. + Lita +
YOU ARE EXPECTED TO READ ALL RULES, REGULATIONS, EXPECTATIONS, ect. UPON ENTERING THE DREAM. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN EJECTION, BAN, SUSPENSION, OR PERMANENT BANISHMENT. You have been warned.
In addition to the Entry Emit rules, these are an expansion on what we expect and abide by at the Slave Market.
(Updated as of Wednesday, January 27, 2010)
*~*~* GENERAL *~*~*
- In FurN, the age is eighteen (18) in character. However, in private dreams such as The Slave Market, the age limit is whatever the Owner deems it to be. Which is why rule number One is: No Characters under the age of EIGHTEEN. This means that your character should be eighteen in body and mind. If it looks or implicates that you are underage, you will be refused access to the dream. We will no longer warn about this and you will no longer be allowed to change your age before you are banished.
- No public yiffing. Take it to a private, locked room. Not the pool, not the bar. Not the strip lounge. Room.
- No Dream Advertisement. If you have a hyperlink in your description, and it clearly looks like dream advertisement, you will be banned, or banished. Look at it this way, we don't come into your party and take people away from the fun - Don't do it here.
- This dream is a STRICT IN-CHARACTER DREAM. I cannot stress enough that the only Out-Of-Character area in the Slave Market is in the front yard, by the fountains. Need a break? Feel free to OOC there, as long as it doesn't annoy the others around. Other than that, keep all persona-play, brackets, faces, emoticons, and anything else that might be construed as out-of-character conversation to WHISPERS ONLY. (Although this is an In-character establishment, we do not expect Full-Paragraph roleplay from each and every one of our patrons, and gladly accept Semi-paragraph posts (three to four lines per post), or for beginners, even one or two lines.) (NOTE: Anything that looks out-of-character WILL be taken as such.)
- The minimum amount of lines per post has been adjusted to popular demand. Three lines per post, even in the smallest font. This gives you some room to let your creativity grow. Posting more is always welcomed, and encouraged, however.
- No netspeak. (LOL, ILU, WTF, ROFL, ect.) Just, no.
*~*~* PENS *~*~*
(The pens are for Roleplaying with slaves inside the cage. If you are found idling/sitting outside of an empty cage, you'll be moved.)
When you put your character up for sale, be it in a pen, in a trap, or on the auction line, you forfeit your rule of consent. Whatever happens from then on is between the two characters and players. Staff is always permitted to intervene if there happens to be an issue. ALWAYS KNOW that this is a private dream, and you are GUESTS here. If you do not like the rules, you may go elsewhere.
- Slave Rules: When you step onto that Auction Line, or into a pen, your consent is forfeited there and then - Regardless of whether your character is a slave or not. Slaves do NOT have preferences, they do not have a voice unless you are being harassed. When you are bought, you go to the person who bid highest on you regardless of whether your character is gay/straight/bi/lesbian/ect. If your character is already owned, then it has no right being on the auction line. If found using the pens/auction line incorrectly, you will be warned. Any further misconduct will result in an ejection/ban/or permanent banishment from the dream.
- Slaver Rules: Slavers and buyers of slaves will be expected to keep and roleplay with the bought slave until their characters part ways. DO NOT bid on/purchase a slave if you have no intent to keep it.
- All violence should be kept to the arena, the slave breaking room, or behind closed doors. Guards have the right to move you, or intervene in the roleplay.
- Rooms: Rooms are not to idle in, nor can you 'hold a room.' If you do not have your roleplay party/partner with you at the moment, do not sit in the room waiting for them to answer a summons. Anyone found sitting alone in a room will be moved without question.
- Idling: In the Auction Room, idling is only permitted on the GREEN seats lining the Room. Please note that even if you are in a green seat, idling, you might still be moved due to Idle Checks every now and then. Idling is permissible anywhere where it won't cause a problem. *I.E.: laying in the center of a floor, in a pen, outside a pen, or in a trap/cage is NOT out-of-the-way.*
- If you are going to Roleplay in whispers, please do it in a slow-traffic area. Do not take up space in the auction room where people can be bidding on slaves, or where seats are usually in high demand. Either contribute to the Roleplay happening around you, or find somewhere out of the way.
- DO NOT BLOCK DOORWAYS, ENTRANCES, EXITS, ect. 'Nuff said.
- Do not stand in the middle of the aisle in the Auction Room. You will be moved without notice.
- Besides all this, we have the basic "No Twink" policy. You can't auto-hit someone unless they accept it. It's the consent rule. If your twinking/auto-hitting becomes a problem, you will be removed.
Please remember that these rules were handed down by the Owner of the dream to the guards - It is our job to be sure everything runs smoothly, and that our guests make the best out of the dream as possible; not to be your best friend. (Although we can be friendly if approached the right way! ^^)